Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Birthday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is BIRTHDAY.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I love this cute little tag!  The tag is a die from My Creative Time - one of my favorites!  The cute little bear and sentiment are both from My Favorite Things "Bitty Bears" - ADORABLE!!



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... that little bear is ADORABLE Michelle!! Such a CUTE tag!!

Theresa

Evelyn said...

So cute, Michelle! First off, I love the color. The bear is adorable, too, but I really like the little circles you used to take up some of that white space! They add to the festivity of the tag. Really clever!

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

Such an adorable tag Michelle!

Leslie

Migdalia said...

Super cute tag!! That tag die is on my wish list!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M