Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Food - Die Cuttin Diva

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is FOOD.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


The cute little lemon on this card is from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons "Silly Fruit" file.  The little sentiment is from an old Scrappy Moms stamp set, and it always makes my daughter smile.  I thought the silly little lemon was ADORABLE and would make her laugh.

The tag is from Jaded Blossom.  It is the "Treat Tag" die.  I use this tag all the time and I love it!  I especially like that you can put the little flower over the hole to fancy it up, or keep it simple, just with the circle.





Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

That's so cute! I do love that laughing face. Makes me want to hear the joke she's cracking up about!!

Evelyn

Gloria said...

lol... love the lemon cut and the tag is super CUTE:)