Tuesday, October 9, 2018

3D - Die Cutting Divas

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a 3D challenge.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I am LOVING this treat bag!!  My son is 16, and last year he stopped going out trick or treating with his friends, instead, he started handing out treats at our house.  I wanted to make him a cute little bag of goodies.  

Both cuts on this project are from Lori Whitlock, and I got them in the Silhouette Design Store.  You can find the spider HERE.  The bag, is her Tall Treat Bag and you can find it HERE.  I hope my boy loves it, and the treats inside it!

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

1 comment:

Gerda said...

What a awesome treat bag!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda