Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - July Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH challenge.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

Here is this month's sketch:


Here is the card I created:


Isn't it adorable??  I love this cute little sushi guy, and he is part of a really fun little sushi set from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  The sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Sushi Sentiments".




We have a lovely sponsor for this week's challenge.  Casual Friday Stamps will give one lucky winner a $25 prize!



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

7 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

OMG! So adorable. Happy July 4th!

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS!! That is soooo DANG CA-UUTE!! Adorable Card Michelle!!! Have a great Day!

Theresa

Evelyn said...

What a fun card! It really draws my eye. I love how you added the white dots to echo the dotted paper!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun card!! Love it!! Have a wonderful 4th of July!!
Gerda

Migdalia said...

TOO darn cute!! Love this!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Esther said...

Super fun and cute!

Gloria said...

Not a fan of sushi but I love this card:)