Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is ANYTHING GOES.  I can't wait to show you what I created.



Every year, my kids go to summer camp.  This year, I'm trying to make a card for my daughter to open every day - this will be one of those cards.  The butterfly is from Create a Critter.  The sentiment is from an old Scrappy Moms stamp set - because she is my sunshine!


We have a lovely sponsor for this week's challenge, Newton's Nook:

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh,how sweet! Pretty card!!

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

That's a beautiful card and your daughter will love it. The colors are so pretty.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a lovely card!! Love the pretty colors!! Your daughter will love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

L.B. said...

Love this happy butterfly!!