Friday, March 10, 2017

You Can Always Lean on Me

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create a CARD project. Here is what I created.


I seem to be a bit obsessed with MFT these days ;)  I am LOVING them!!  I went to a crop a few weeks ago, and spent the day coloring.  These little hedgehogs are one of the things I colored.

I have been feeling a bit under the weather, so I decided to make a quick card with my pre-coloured MFT images for this week's card.  I did some inking of the background, stamped my sentiment - slighty crookedly - and layered on the images, and VOILA!  A fifteen minute card.  Just what the doctor ordered today.


I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  Our "schedule" is below.


A la prochaine,