Friday, March 17, 2017

I Believe In You Tag

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create a TAG project. Here is what I created.


I am LOVING MFT stamps these days!!  Colouring has always been a real challenge for me, and I am SO excited to finally be more comfortable with it - it has also expanded the stamp sets that I can buy - I know my hubby is really excited about that ;) 

The stamp set is Magical Unicorns by My Favorite Things.



The sentiment is from Avery Elle's Unicorn stamp set.



The tag, is one of my favorites!  It is from Jaded Blossom, it is their Treat Tag Die.  I debated about buying this one for a long time, and am SO HAPPY that I did!  I LOVE it!


I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  Our "schedule" is below.


A la prochaine,


2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute tag in purple. I just got this tag too.

Scrapper69 said...

Your tag is ADORABLE!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations