Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Thanks Nerd!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!



Isn't it ca-ute??  I used one of the adorable beakers from the new Science Lab cutting files.  I created a shape card in my Silhouette Design Studio - I love being able to do that!  I think all of the cute beakers could easily be made into shape cards.  I should do that....  



The sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Adorkable" stamps set.  I just picked it up a few months ago, and LOVE it!!  



Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a CUTE Shaped Card Michelle!!! Adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

I love him! He is the greatest!