Saturday, September 19, 2015

Happy Fall Y'All

Happy Saturday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!





I am SO excited for fall to arrive!  It is my favorite time of year.  I love the cool days, the sweater weather and the leaves changing colours.  

I found these very cute acorn faces, and loved the idea of them all on the same card!  You can find them HERE.  I embossed the area behind the acorns with a wood grain embossing folder and love the textured look it gives the card.


The cute sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Hey Pumpkin" set.  It has some really cute sentiments on it, and is available in her shop.

Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

2 comments:

sarah said...

They are just to cute .. TFS!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so darn CUTE Michelle! LOVE those Faces on the Acorns! CUTE!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations