Wednesday, June 17, 2015

S'more Fun

Happy Wednesday everyone!!  It's my day to share a project with on the PPPR blog, using Lisa's super cute SVGs.  So, let's get to it!

My children go to a number of camps each summer, and I always make cards for them to receive while they are away.  I found some really cute files in the store, and decided to use this cutie campfire and marshmallows:



Isn't it fun??  I just love the campfire's happy face.  Both files come from the Smores Cutting Files.  You can find it HERE.  I love this file so much that I created a couple of cards with the different cuts, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more camp cards for the kids Using this great PPPR file!


The paper is from Recollections, and the sentiment is from CDDs "Destination Fun" sentiment set.  I know one of the kids will love getting this cute card!

A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Michelle this is such a fun little scene.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ruth G said...

What a sweet way to let the kids know you're thinking of them! I love it! TFS!

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooo dang CUTE!!! :) Have a Crafty day!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous