Monday, June 1, 2015

Keep Calm...

Happy Monday everyone!  We are mid-way through the Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Divas and it is Team B's Day to inspire you.  Tara challenged us to create a SUMMER project.  Here is what I created:



Isn't it a cutie?!?  I am so excited that summer may finally be arriving.  It was such a long winter here.  This cutie little mermaid is from Teddy Bear Parade Cricut cartridge - love that one...  The sun is from Doodlecharms.  I embossed the waves and her little fish body with some embossing folders i bought at a new LSS I went to last week.  That's also where I found the enamel dots.

The sentiment is from Summer Lovin.  It was my very FIRST CDD stamp set ever, and I just love it!  So many great sentiments on it.  You can buy your own at the Craftin Desert Divas Store.



I hope you all come play with us!  There is still one week left to link up.  We have 2 amazing sponsors for this Linky Party:


  
1 stamp set of the winners choice


$25 in regular price files

I can't wait to see what you create!!

A challenge or two for my card:
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
2 Cute Ink - water theme
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - summer fun
Fussy and Fancy - fun in the sun

A la prochaine,

6 comments:

teachdanz said...

this is super duper cute Michelle!!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooo darn CUTE Michelle! LOVE the bear and her top!!! So Fun! :) Have a Crafty Day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Kathy Salido said...

Super fun card!!

Donna said...

What a darling little mermaid bear! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge! Donna DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink, good luck!!! Amy DT

Nikki said...

How adorable is this!! Love it! Just perfect for our 'Fun in the Sun' challenge at Fussy & Fancy. Thanks for playing along.

Nikki