Sunday, January 18, 2015

Moochas Gracias

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am popping on today to share a quick little project I made with my Craftin Desert DIvas Stamps.  It is the third in my little series of cow projects.  I am having so much fun making them!  Here it is:



Are you loving it??  I know I am.  The cute little cow is from SVG Cutting Files Chibi Kids as Farm Animals.  I inked the edges of the white with Tea Dye Distress Ink.  I embossed the cardstock with my Cuttlebug Embossing folder.  The paper is mostly from Recollections, though the patterned paper is OLD Creative memories.  The ribbon and the enamel dots are both from Michaels.  Here is the stamp set I used to create this project:



Don't you LOVE the sentiment??  It is so cute :)  It is part of the Simply Moovelous stamp set, and I am so enjoying making these cute cow projects.  I still have one more cow project to share with you, so keep your eyes open for it!

A challenge or two for my card:
Sister Act - anything goes
Wags 'n' Whiskers - anything goes
Inky Chicks - anything goes
PDE Linky Party - blue and white
Die Cuttin Divas - blue and white
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
CardzTV - any occasion

A la prochaine... 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!!

Karen said...

omg so adorable! Having a linky party at my blog would love for you to come and join in! Karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

ADORBS!!!

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh Michelle!! This is totally adorable!! I so love this card. This little 'cow' is so awesome! Love, love, love your card!!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Blue and White' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

Blue6366 said...

Love, love, love this adorable chibi cow card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.
~DT Barbara

Janis Lewis said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love the embossing and the papers side by side. That cut file is just adorable!

Deonna B said...

This is awesome! I love cows and your card really made me smile. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with Through the Craftroom Door this week and please come and join us again.

Shelly said...

Adorable Michelle! I love this little cutie!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!
Shelly

Lena said...

This is a Moovelous card :-)
Thanks for playing along with us at CardzTV.
Hugs,
Lena – Cardz TV DT
Lena’s Creations