Tuesday, January 20, 2015

3D Project - PDE Linky Party

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's linky party day over at Pause Dream Enjoy.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a 3D project!!  Here is what I created:


I decided to make a cute birthday bag.  I have the Gift Bag Maker from We R Memory Keepers, and used it to make this cute bag.  The little label is from Craftin Desert Divas "Tag It" set, and I used the coordinating SVG.  The sentiment is from CDD's "Simply Said".



The challenge starts today.  Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy, see what the rest of the Design Divas came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!









4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This gift bag is perfect. I love the pattern and the CDD tag and sentiment - all great choices!

Sharon said...

Great gift bag Michelle!! Love the polka dotted paper you used!!! :)

Nana said...

Such a cute treat bag.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Donna Ellis said...

what a great sentiment set, Michelle! Love the cute dotted project you have made.