Sunday, April 6, 2014

Friends Furever - Craftin Desert Diva

Happy  everyone!  It's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Diva.  I have a super cute card to share with you today.  I used Tara's amazing  stamp set Punny  to create this card, and you can buy your own HERE.






Isn't it cute?   My daughter has 3 birthday parties this weekend!!  For one of her friends, she wanted some partying puppies.  I thought of these super cute dogs from Create a Critter.  They are adorable!  The birthday hats and suns are from Doodlecharms.  Below is a close up of my sentiment, so you can see just how beautiful the font is.



Below is a picture of the  stamp set.  It has SO many fun sentiments.



Be sure to visit Craftin Desert Diva every day - there is always a fun new project for you to see, using Tara's amazing stamps! 


A la prochaine...




4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Your critters are Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kathy Salido said...

I just love your adorable card Michelle!!

Sukie said...

Your card is absolutely adorable, the little puppies are so sweet! Cute little scene you created!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin