I made the cutest little note pad with my Bind it All. I love having these tossed in my purse. I found the adorable bee at SVG Cutting Files and you can find your own HERE. The paper is mostly from Michaels, the patterned paper is a free digi paper I found online. The little bit of bling is from my local Dollorama. I used a sentiment from Mary's adorable Birds and Bees set. You can buy this and all her amazing sets HERE.
The next stop in the hop is Deanna, I know you'll love her beautiful creation! Be sure to visit everyone, there may be some blog candy along the way, and Miss Mary will be giving away some stamp sets to some lucky winners!
Here is the whole lineup, just in case you get lost along the way. Be sure to visit Mary again tomorrow, to see what the Card Team created to inspire you!
1. Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Sarah http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
3. Laura - http://www.queenscardcastle.blogspot.com/
4. Susan - http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com
5. Julie- http://www.readysetstamp.com
6. Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
7. Deanna http://deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
8. Cathy http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com
9. Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com
10. Nicole- http://teachdanz.blogspot.com11. Kimberly - http://www.cardcreationsbykim.blogspot.com
A la prochaine...