Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas - Cardz TV Stamps


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#21 "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"
Starts: Friday, Dec 14th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 20th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for 
CHRISTMAS WITH SNOW, SNOWFLAKES, OR A SNOWMAN
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Dec 21st @ Cardz TV

Here's my "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" project:


Are you as in love with this as I am?  I am so thrilled with how this came out!  All the Cricut cuts are from Doodlecharms - one of my first cartridges.  I created a shape card with the shadow on my Gypsy Girl - I love her!!   I used the blackout feature to cut out the snowman, and stamped his face from Peachy Keen's Happy Lashes.  I did some doodling with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.  The stamp is from Cardz Tv's Christmas Joy set, and you can get your own right HERE.




Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...



A challenge or two for my pretty shape card:
Inky Impressions - use something old (doodlecharms cartridge)
Stampin Royalty - christmas/ winter
The Perfect Sentiment - christmas
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas - christmas spirit
Loves Rubber Stamps - let it snow
Papelitos Stamps - something with a touch of red
Top Tip Tuesdays - christmas
ABC Challenges - let it snow
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - christmas shaped card

A la prochaine...

23 comments:

girlia said...

Adorable snow globe

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Michelle! Just fabulous! I love this snowman and the great snowglobe shaped card!! :)

~ Jo ~ said...

I just love this snowman snowglobe! This is just fantastic!

Hugs,
Jo

Ginger said...

Great card! Love the snowman snow globe!! Cute!

Jeri said...

Doodlecharms was the first cartridge I ever bought, too. That snowglobe and snowman have always been my favorites cuts. Sometimes you tend to shove the older cartridges aside, but your card is a good reminder to keep it on the top of the stack. I love that you used the Gypsy to make a shaped card from the snowglobe.

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card, such a fun image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Oh goodness this is oh so cute! Love it so much!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute, love that snowman...thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love this adorable snowglobe card, its so cute, Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Danielle Vincent said...

A terrific snowglobe card! Thanks for sharing with us at 'ABC' Challenges for Let it Snow.

Laura Love said...

This is really cute! I love the snowman face and the your doodles! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Desire Fourie said...

Michelle this is such a cute snowball. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Mimi said...

What a cute card! Love it!

www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister

Rosie Gustafson said...

Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenges. Hugs Xx Rosie

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Cute card Michelle. Love all your die cuts. Very creative!!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope you see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh Michelle,
I love the snowglobe.
great job
hugs Tammy

Patty Gorka said...

Love your snowman snowglobe! Super cute! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges!

Olivia said...

This came out soo cute! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How cute!

Thank you for participating in ABC Challenges this week!

Unknown said...

He's snow cute! ;-) Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Lydia said...

hehe he's sooooo fun, love him xx thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xx

Anonymous said...

What a darling card! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Karen said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen