Friday, November 2, 2012

Teddy Bear Fairy - Exploring Cricut

Happy Friday everyone!  This is my first of three posts today.  It is my day to share a project over at Exploring Cricut.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't she adorable :)  I cut this little precious at 3 1/2 inches.  The mat she is on is from Cricut Craft Room Basics.  The patterned paper is old SU, that I have been hoarding.  The cardstock is all from Recollections and the buttons were from a pack I bought at Walmart.  I used some pink stickles on her crown and wand, and a little bling from Dollarama on her belt.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps - It's all About You.  You can pick up your own set HERE.


Be sure to pop by Exploring Cricut every day, there is a new project by one of our designers each and every day - I always find something inspiring there :)

A challenge or two for my card:
Crafts and Me - bling
Flutter By Wednesdays - open (fairy or butterfly)
Paper Pretties - bling
Papercraft Junkies - things with wings
There's Magic in the Air - pretty in pink
Totally Gorjuss - wings

A la prochaine...

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

Love her!!! Your doodling is always perfectly placed! Hugs, Brigitte

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Lee-Ann :)

Creative M said...

Adorable!!darling!!TFS

Annette said...

Darling encouragement card!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Kat said...

She's adorable Michelle. Love her wings. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Sharon said...

She is so precious Michelle!! Love the pattern paper! :)

Denice said...

What a sweet Teddy fairy...love your hand doodling too!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!
:Dxx

Tracey Grundy said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our challenges at our Papercraftjunkies Challenge Blog.
Tracey x
www.papercraftjunkies.com

Andree said...

A super card, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at PapercraftJunkies, good luck x

David bone said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledgeteddy bear