Friday, November 23, 2012

Santa Tags - Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges


Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at

Ch#47: Anything Goes!

StartsFriday, November 23rd 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, November 29th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, November 29th late afternoon

Here is what I came up with for this challenge:



Cute huh?  I saw an idea similar to this on Pinterest last year.  The tag is cut from Plantin Schoolbook, the belt and buckle were shapes from George and Basic Shapes that I manipulated on my Gypsy Girl.  The pearls are from my local dollar store and the paper and ribbon are from Michael's.  The stamp is from My Pink Stamper.


Our Sponsor this challenge is


Cardz TV Stamps
Prize: 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice

Come play with us!
...
A challenge or two for my cute tag:
Crafty Creations - christmas is coming
Just Keep on Creating - christmas
Make it Monday - anything goes
Crimbo Crackers - christmas anything goes
DL Art - december holidays anything goes

A la prochaine...

8 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

aaawwww...what a cute little tag! This really is just cute as can be and your sentiment is just perfect!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Clean & Simple CAS tag that I'm going to CASE.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT Group B

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

cute tag!

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! Fun tag!! It would be pretty easy to make a bunch of these!

Pia S said...

What a fun tag, such a fab CAS style! I spotted it on MIM...

Marjorie said...

This is such a lovely fun tag.. love the sentiment.. Thank you for sharing with us this week at "Make it Monday"...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Migdalia said...

Super Cute and fun tag!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

DIANA L. said...

This is such a super cute tag, I just love the Santa look!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday December Holiday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com