Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cute Corn from Smiley Cards

I am going crazy with this cartridge! The cuts are SO cute!! I just love the corn on the cob. It makes me smile. I made this cute little Thank You card with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge on my brain. I had every intention of using an older cartridge, but found this corn and could not resist! Obviously I won't be entering it into Throwback Thursday, I don't think I could find a newer cartridge if I tried! Here's the card:



Adorable, isn't it?? I used my new Scrappy Moms stamps for the saying, isn't it just perfect?? And I think it's wonderful for a Thank you card. The paper is all from Stampin Up, the ribbon I bought at Michaels, and the buttons were bought at my LSS. Super cute, isn't it?

Some challenges:
Cooking With Cricut - colors of fall/ harvest
Imagine Nation Monday - buttons (though not made with the imagine...)
Gingerloft Challenges - buttons
Stamps R Us - buttons and bows
Crafty Card Makers - stitching
City Crafter - thank you card

A la prochaine...

19 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Sooo cute!!

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so cute!! I love it!! I have this cart but since I don't have the handbook I can't really make what are the shapes!! So I haven't seen that corn :( I need the handbook ;( My eyes suck :( TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Love this card Michelle! I heart that little corn too! :)

Anonymous said...

Your card is great!! I love it! I haven't played with my smiley cart yet. I gotta make some cuts with it. TFS! -Nicole

Sharon said...

Oh Gosh this is just soooooo sooooo cute! :)

girlia said...

How cute.

Celeste B. said...

AWWW, to cute! :) Love those buttons! :)

Laura said...

super cute card! TFS it with us at stamps r us.

Marilyn said...

So stinkin cute! I love it!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

Ros said...

What a cute image ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - sooooooo cute! That sentiment is PERFECT. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Norma said...

OMG this card is so cute!!! Love the sentiment with it:)

Deb Hickman said...

What a fun card,it just makes you smile.

ownhomedog said...

super fun card - perfect saying too! You have inspired me to check out the rest of the Smiley images! TFS

Unknown said...

This just so cute. Like Deb says, It just puts a smile on you face.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This is so cute and fun!! Thank you so much for playing along with CCCB

My Creative Time said...

O M G!!! THIS IS SOOOOO STINKIN CUTE MY FRIEND~!!!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE!!!!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Pink Cricut said...

Lovin' this little corn card!! :)Thanks for playing along with us for the Imagine Nation Monday!