Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Brought to You by the Letter "S"

The challenge today at Cricut Cardz Challenge is to create a Christmas Card with something that starts with the letter S - santa, snowflake, sheperd... the possibilities go on and on. I chose snowman, and here is the card I made:



Cute, isn't it? I have been loving my Winter Frolic cartridge lately. Everything on it is so cute :) All 3 of these little snowmen are from that cartridge. The sentiment in from Stampin Up, and the paper is a mix - Stampin Up, Bazzil, stuff from my scrap box... and I used the snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I hope you head on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge and play along with us this week!

A la prochaine...

10 comments:

Celeste B. said...

So cute!!! I absolutely love it, TFS! :)

Sheena said...

Too Cute!!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Such a cute card. The embossing is great and the snowmen are so cute.

Vee (CCC DT2)

Scrapper69 said...

This came out soooo cute! Excellent job on this weeks Challenge! I Love the Snowmen... :o)
Theresa (DT#2)

Blue6366 said...

Great crd for this week's challenge. Those snowmen look like they're having lots of fun. ;o)

Crystal said...

Snow cute times three!!!

Denise said...

Cute snowmen. Love all the embossing and details added.

Lalo aka "missbliss" said...

It is cute...
the three snowmen are so cute and I like how the are all different...I love the colors too great card :)

xosparklesxo said...

This is INSANELY cute :)

Sharon said...

Love it! Those snowmen are adorable!!! :)