Monday, July 6, 2009

So much to do...

I have actually done a little bit of creating lately. Some cards, a name sign for DS teacher. I just don`t ever seem to find (or take) the time to take pics and post them... hopefully one of these days. I have also discovered (to no one`s shock I am sure) that I am not good at rgular blog posting. Oh well, maybe I`ll improve with time.

This weeked I am going scrapbooking for a whole day! It will be the first scrapbooking I have done since February, and I miss it. I need to get my scrap-room organized, gut all my cricut stuff organized etc. and then I might feel inspired to do more. I am so far behind!! No time like the present I guess. Well, maybe not the present - maybe this Friday, when I am done my run of shifts :)

A la prochaine...

No comments: