Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Productive Day...




Had a pyjama day with the kids today, but still managed to get some cards done. I think I have finally figured out what I want to do for my next swap. I already have one set of cards almost done. Here is my second card (I think) for this swap. I originally did it in blue and silver, but it felt really cold. On my second attempt, I did it in the green and gold, which I like much better!
I am pretty simple in my stamping style, but this is really simple for me. I like it alot though. I am pleased that it will be fairly easily to replicate many times over. Now I just have to make a few more, and send them off, and swap #2 will be done! yay for me.
Busy day tomorrow. Gym in the morning with the kids, shopping for a present for our nephew, birthday party in the evening. And some prep for the following few days. I'm back to work for 4 on Friday. Hopefully the weather will improve for my next days off!
A la prochaine




No comments: