Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Die Cuttin DIva - 3D

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is 3D.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

Isn't this a cute shirt?  I made it for my daughter to wear on the last day of school.  I used some Siser Easy-weed, cut it on my Silhouette, and used my Easy Press.  The SVG is from My Designs in the Chaos.  It was a freebie, and you can find it HERE.  The 2 colours felt overwheming, but it went together much easier than I feared.


Doesn't my daughter look adorable in it?

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

It's so cute and so is your daughter! She looks like you!! :)

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Super cute T-shirt!! Your daughter is absolutely adorable!!
I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts