Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - June Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is SKETCH CHALLENGE.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


Isn't this a cutie??  I hope you can see the cute background paper, because it is the inspiration for this card!  It's some adorable frog paper from Doodlebug Designs.  I cut the frog from my favorite Create a Critter, and while I was at it cut some circles from George and Basic Shapes.  The adorable sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps Toad-ally Awesome stamp set.


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... So CUTE! Love the fun paper and the cute sentiment!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! This is "toadally" awesome.