Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - Glitter

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is GLITTER.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I decided to make myself a bag for when I go to crops - and I used some glitter HTV for the first time... It was pretty easy to use!  I got an Easy Press 2 a few weeks ago, and I seem to be slightly obsessed....  Here's a close up of the Glitter:


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Happy New Year Michelle!!! What a super cute bag! Love the sparkle!
Have a great Day!!!

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful job Michelle! That bag is so pretty. I think I might have to invest in an easy press, I've seen so many cool projects made with them.

Leslie