Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Holiday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is HOLIDAY.  I can't wait to show you what I created.



I created a little set of cards with some new Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.  I did some colouring with my Chameleon Markers.  They are SO cute!

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... Those are so cute Michelle!!! Adorable cards!!

Theresa

Evelyn said...

Each one is adorable, but I love making sets of cards - same design, same papers. . . You get a lot done, but have some fun making each one slightly different!!


Evelyn

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are all so cute!! Happy holidays!!

Pink Panoply said...

What darling cards, Michelle. These cute images and fun sentiments really stand out on your pretty plaid background. I think they are adorable for all ages! xo Nancy

laurie said...

Cute set of cards..love the images!