Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Tic Tac Toe

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a TIC TAC TOE.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


Fall is my favorite season!  Warmish days, cool nights, sweater weather... Give me a cup of tea, a pair of socks and a good book, and I will be a happy girl!

For this Tic Tac Toe challenge, I chose to go with the left column "leaves, enamel dots and twine".


The tag is from Jaded Blossom.  I just love this Luggage Tag Dies!!  I use it regularly.  The tree is from a retired SU set called "Branch Out".  The sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps "Happy Days".





Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty Michelle! LOVE the Tree and the colors....

Theresa

Evelyn said...

Such a pretty tag. I love how you colored the leaves on your tree. Looks like the tree was just shaken by a big gust of wind!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a fabulous Fall tag!! Love the pretty tree and the colors you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

That is beautiful Michelle! I love fall too, it can't come quick enough for me.

Leslie

L.B. said...

Loving this tag - picture it on a bottle of Merlot??? very fall

Gloria said...

Beautiful Fall tag Michelle:)