Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Turtles

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is TURTLES.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


Remember last week's favorite colour post?  I used them again today to make my fun turtle!  I cute her from Create a Critter - cause it's a great cartridge.  The patterned paper is from PhotoPlay.  The sentiment is from Getting Cricky's "All About Animals" stamp set.


We have a lovely sponsor for this week's challenge.  Our sponsor is My Scrap Chick!


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Awww.... So SWEET Michelle!! Cute pink Turtle..

Theresa

Anonymous said...

That's so creative! I never think to use a different color. She looks amazing, and I love the design of your card, too!

Evelyn

Gloria said...

That's how I feel some times when I'm cooking (I'm sure cooking would go a lot faster if I wasn't watching crafting YouTube videos) lol.... I love that you changed the color of the turtle.