Tuesday, November 21, 2017

World Hello Day

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today is WORLD HELLO DAY, so we are making projects to celebrate.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

This time of year, I always pull out my Cricut and Gypsy girl.  Create a Critter is one of my favorite cartridges.  I created a shape card with the igloo, and cut out the cutie penguin and VOILA!

The sentiment is from an old set that I bought years ago - TPC Studio "Greetings" I use it quite a bit.  It has some great basic sentiments.

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

1 comment:

L.B. said...

By far one of my favorite penguin cuts and with his igloo super sweet.