Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas - Buttons

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is to use BUTTONS.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


It's Hello Kitty Harry Potter!!  I LOVE her!  She is cut on my Silhouette using a retired file from an old SVG Cutting Files Blog Hop.  She ended up HUGE - totally my fault, so I made a slightly larger card than I normally do.  I'm sure my girl won't mind... we are reading the Harry Potter series together, as I did with my son, and we both love Hello Kitty!

I decided to incorporate the buttons in 2 ways.  I have a big stash of random buttons that I bought at Walmart, sometimes finding a pair is a serious challenge!  I used a button for her bow, and also as a decorative element on the side of the card.

I sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's "My Favorite Wizard" and was the perfect compliment to this card.


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't get any better than Harry Potter + Hello Kitty in my book!

Have fun reading with your daughter! When my kids were little, we read the C. S. Lewis books together.

Evelyn

Glenda said...

Super cute image! Like the way you used the buttons!

Glenda's Cards

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo CUTE! LOVE Hello Kitty and the use of the buttons... adorable card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations