Thursday, June 15, 2017

Toucan Do It!

Ooops...  I posted this a day early...  It was meant to post on Friday ;)

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create a TAG project. Here is what I created.




I am in love with this little Toucan!!  Sadly, I smeared the sentiment... GRRR!  I blame the textured cardstock - I don't stamp on it much...  But I still love this tag.  I coloured the Toucan with my Prismacolor Pencils. The stamp set is from Your Next Stamp.  You can find it HERE

The tag is one of my FAVORITES!!  It is from Jaded Blossom, and everyone needs to add it to their collection.  You can find it HERE.


I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  Our "schedule" is below.




A la prochaine,



No comments: