Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Happy Mail

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!


Isn't this fun??  I loved this mail box when Lisa released it.  I decided to make a cute shape card with it in my Silhouette Studio Software.  I'm going to send it to my daughter this summer while she's away at camp.


You can find this super cute cut HERE.

The embossed sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Snail Mail" stamp set. 



Did you know that you can find MANY of Lisa's designs in the Silhouette Store??  You can find full sets, and individual cuts that you can't live without HERE.

Be sure to pop by the PPPR Blog regularly, to see some inspiration from my fellow Design Team Divas!


A la prochaine...



No comments: