Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Wish Big - Die Cuttin Divas Guest Designer

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  I am Guest Designing today for Die Cuttin Divas.  They are a fun challenge blog with some GREAT weekly challenges - all you have to do, is use a die cut and follow the theme!

This week's theme is Birthday!  I am always in need of Birthday cards.  I decided to use my Silhouette, and a cute birthday file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  Here is my creation:


Don't you love her??  I decided to do a shape card, so I used my Silhouette Designer Edition Software to create an offset and welded two shapes together.  Easy Peasy!!  The cut is from PPPR's Make a Wish Cutting File which you can find HERE.  AND she is available at the Silhouette Store!  You can find her HERE.

The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Simply Said" stamp set.  I love the variety of sentiments on this set.  For me, this one is a must have!  I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark, and heat embossed it in white.  You can find this stamp set HERE.



I can't wait to see what amazing birthday creations that you all create!  Be sure to play along with us this week at Die Cuttin Divas.  Thanks ladies, for letting me play along this week!

A la prochaine...

4 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

That is a really cute card!! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!!! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin Divas this week!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a fun fun card!!! ♥ Sue Kment

Unknown said...

Super cool shape card!! Love it! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week!