Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Birthday Banner

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!

My daughter turned 10 last week, and we had her part over the weekend.  I made a banner for her party.  Here it is:


I have made her a banner many times and I think this is one of the cutest ones yet!!


The cutie puppy is from the Birthday Critters Cutting Files.  Isn't it adorable?



The gift and party hat are from the Party Items Cutting Files.  They are the perfect cut for my banner!


The cut for the Banner pieces itself is from Card Bases 3.  They were perfect, I just left them the size they were and cut them on the perforation.  The layer for the patterned paper is already created as part of the cut file!  Easiest banner I have ever made!



Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

No comments: