Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cheers to You

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with one of  Lisa's cute files!! 



I just recently bought this fun Happy Hour file.  I thought it would be perfect for adult birthdays.  I plan to put an NSLC gift card inside.  In Nova Scotia, you can only buy liquor in the Liquor Store, so you can get gift cards just for booze :)  




This is the Happy Hour file.  I think it is ADORABLE!!  I love their cute little faces.  The Beer Glass, was such an amazingly easy file to cut out and layer.  

Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE Michelle! Such a fun card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Ruth G said...

Such a great way to give a gift! And how fun is that face and the fun embossed background?! Thanks so much for sharing!