Friday, May 30, 2014

Selfie - Craftin Desert Diva

Happy Friday everyone!  It is my day to post over on Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a super cute card to share with you today.  I used two of Tara's newly released  stamp sets to create this card, and you can buy them both HERE.



Cute, isn't it?  The SVG is from Too Cute by Jessica's "I Love my Selfie".  You can find it HERE.  The larger Chevron Frame from Picture That, fits perfectly on the frame the little girl is peeking out of.  Isn't that awesome?!  I also used  the Studio file that comes with Picture That.  The arrow is stamped on it - so easy to cut out, especially when you hate fussy cutting as much as I do ;)  The sentiment is from Destination Fun and I thought it was perfect for this card.

Below are pictures of the stamp sets I used.  The arrow is from Picture That and the sentiment is from Destination Fun.  They are both great sets, and I needed to add them to my growing collection of Crafting Desert Diva stamps!




Be sure to pop over to the Craftin Desert Diva blog every day. There is inspiration there every day using Tara's fabulous stamps!

A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love the adorable image!!
very SWEET!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Mayras Designs said...

This so cute !!! Love the frame !!! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday !!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

She is adorable in that frame!