Friday, March 21, 2014

3D Baby Gift Bag - Cardz TV Stamps

Happy Friday everyone!  It is Linky Party day over at Cardz TV!  I love these days, because I play with Mary's amazing stamps - I can always find the perfect sentiment, not matter the challenge!  Today Mary challenged us to create a  3D Baby Project.  Here is what I came up with:



I have to be honest, I am in LOVE with making these little bags!!  I bought the plain bags at Walmart and am quickly and easily able to turn them into a beautiful gift bag!  The cut is from Miss Kate Cuttables.  It was one of her amazing freebies, but now is available for only 50 cents in her store.  You can find it HERE.  I,m unfortunately, put her together backwards, so her nose doesn't look quite right, but I still LOVE her!  The stars are punched from an old Creative Memories star punch.

I used two of Mary's amazing stamp sets on this project.  "Starlight Star bright" from Up and Away, is embossed in white in the upper left corner.  I also used "BIG Congrats" from Ticket Talk 2, and stamped it on one of the star punches.



Our Linky Party starts today and finishes April 2nd at noon EST.  One lucky participant will win a set of Cardz TV Stamps of their very own!  Hop on over to Cardz TV, see what all the talented Go-to Galz came up with to inspire you, and play along with us.  One lucky person will win a set of Cardz TV Stamps of their very own.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A challenge or two for my baby bag:
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Crafts for Eternity - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks -no patterned paper
Crafting with Dragonflies - baby

A la prochaine...

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Great gift bag-- I think his face gives him a little bit extra character :)

Unknown said...

This is just darling! Love all the die cuts you used to make this. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks, I hope you will come back soon!
Tina - DT

Ina G said...

Love your project and how it has all come together so nicely. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.Ina.

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute bag! The cow is adorable and I love the colors!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

This bag is simple adorable!! I just love how cute it is. Hugs

Susan Hogan said...

Lovely bag and who would know her nose is on backwards if you hadn't told us! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our Baby Blog Hop!

crazyaboutcricut said...

I totally love this! Great job, and thanks for sharing :)

Jenny ~ MIss Kate DT

Unknown said...

i like this very much thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck

Mimi said...

Love this gift bag!

Mimi
Cardztv DT Sister

michele said...

Lovely gift bag Michelle thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x