Friday, May 3, 2013

There's No Other Mother Like My Mother - Cardz TV

Happy Friday everyone!  It is challenge day over at Cardz TV!  I love these days, because I get to play with Mary's amazing stamps - I can always find the perfect sentiment, not matter the challenge!  Today Mary challenged us to create a MOTHER'S DAY project.  Here is what I came up with:


I cut this out on my Silhouette.  It's from a file created by Bird.  It is from her series of deep edge cards.  You can find and download it HERE.  I love the simple elegance of it.  I went with my favorite color combo, adding a splash of pink with the fabulous ribbon.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV's "Happy Days" set, which you can find HERE.  I must say, I am so happy I decided to pick up this set - it is so handy, there is a sentiment for every occasion!

Our challenge starts today and finishes May 16 at noon EST.  One lucky participant will win a set of Cardz TV Stamps of their very own!  Hop on over to Cardz TV, see what all my talented DT sisters came up with to inspire you, and play along with us.  One lucky person will win a set of Cardz TV Stamps of their very own.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A challenge or two:


A la prochaine...

13 comments:

Nana said...

What a beautiful card. Would love to have you come and link it up over at Silhouette Challenges.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!!!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Jennifer said...

I agree with you Michelle! I love the simplicity of it. It's not overbearing and it doesn't take away from the sentiment! Perfect!!

girlia said...

Really pretty. Lovin' the way you used that punch.

Mimi said...

I love your card! That punch is stunning!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team Sister!

Sharon said...

So pretty!! Love the color combo. And that pop of pink is just perfect!!! :)

Brenda said...

This card is beautiful!!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! I love the elegance to this cut... and the touch of pink is just perfect!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Janis Lewis said...

Very , very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes simplicity is all a card needs and in this case you rocked it! I really do love this! XOXO, Julie. :0)

The Queen (Laura) said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Jeri said...

This is sooooo classy. I've always been partial to pink and black. Makes me realize I haven't used that color combo in awhile. Beautiful card.