Monday, August 29, 2011

Paper Playtime

Welcome to another great challenge at PAPER PLAYTIME! We are so glad you are joining us for our AUGUST STAMPING MONDAY CHALLENGE! Our theme for this challenge is VACATION.

How to play along: Make a project with the theme of VACATION using a Stamped or Digi Image/Sentiment. Easy Peasy! So for all you Cricut Lovers out there – you can still play along by adding a STAMPED sentiment. And for all you DIGI Lovers out there – use any Digi image or sentiment on your project.

You can enter as many times as you'd like as long as all your entries are NEW projects and NO backlinks to previous blog posts.

The queens got some digi stamps to play with, Mine were from Prarie Fairy Designs. here is what I came up with:



My neighbor loves his Harley, he loves to go on bike trips. For him, his bike = vacation. Hmm maybe I'll give him this card :) The stamp is from Simply Sweet Stamps.



I think these little ducks are so cute :) I decided I would make a card that I could send girlfriend when I was away on vacation - hence the "hey chickie" sentiment from Simply Sweet Stamps



I think Gilly is one of the cutest digi stamp characters out there. I literally love her :) Riding her bike, she reminds me of my kids - one of their favorite summer vacation activities is bike riding. My daughter just learned how to ride a two-wheeler with trainig wheels. She is so proud of herself :) The stamp is from Scrappy Moms.

Come play with us :) There are prizes to be won!!


A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

They are all adorable!!! You did such a fantastic job!
Brigitte

scrapaholicjen said...

Love them all! That girl on her bike is adorable!

Tara said...

These cards are great! Your colouring is so wonderful and how cute are all those digis?!!
TFS
Tara

Sheila said...

these are soooo cute!!!! absolutely adorable!!!!