Friday, April 15, 2011

You're a Catch!

Happy Friday! It is challenge day over at Flaunt it Fridays. Today's challenge is to use the Fish 2 (Shift button) on P.41 of Simply Charmed. One of my favorite things about FIF, is that I am often challenged to use cuts I would never use otherwise. This is one of those cuts. Here is what I came up with:



I cut the fish at 2.8 inches. The stamp is from Scrappy Moms "For the Boys" set, which I just got the other day :) The paper is a mix of Close to My Heart, Stampin Up and Provo Craft. The ribbon is from the Dollar store and I ran the paper through my Seeing Spots Cuttlebug Folder.

Despite the fact that I wouldn't have normally used this cut, I am happy with how the card turned out. Simple but cute... Hop on over to FIF, see what the other DT members came up with, then flaunt your stuff along with us!!

A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I so love your card!! Love the two different blue papers and the embossing on one. Just super cute!! :)