Monday, June 28, 2010

2 cards...

So, as you know, I made 4 sets of cards for people at Andrew's school - teacher, vice-principal etc. I showed the box I made (with help from Momo) a couple of days ago. Today I am showing 2 of the 5 cards I put in the set.


Both of the main pictures are from create a critter. The wormy was heavily inspired by a really cute card Robyn (My Pink Stamper) made a few months ago. The pink poodle card was inspired by Emma (from Creative Time with Emma). She used the same shape under to poodle for one of her cards a while back. The shape is from Once Upon a Princess, and the shape was manipulated with my Gypsy. Andrew is in French Immersion, so I figured "merci" was an appropriate sentiment :) All the card stock is stampin up and the little pearls are Close to my Heart. I think they are super cute!
Today is my 13th wedding anniversary, so DH and I are getting pizza from our favorite spot, and enjoying a quiet evening, well once we get the kids in bed at least. Right now I am watching Beauty and the Beast with my 4 year old. Romance is alive and well ;)
Tomorrow I will post two more of the cards from the set.
A la prochaine...


No comments: